The finish you choose for your handleset, levers and knobs can change your
homes look from old-fashion to contemporary, add a touch of the old world, or
simply give your entryway a fresh new face. In fact the same handleset of lever
can look very different depending on which finish you choose.
Here are a few tips to help you decide which finish is best for your home
- Brushed finishes like Satin Nickel have a soft contemporary feel.
- Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Aged Bronze have an old world feel and
luster and are designed to age with wear providing a rich timeless look
- Antique Pewter is best for a look that's elegant yet old-fashioned.
- Bright Brass, one of our most popular finishes is a classic choice that
suites a variety of home and hardware styles
- Oil Rubbed Bronze is a "living finish" that will become richer with use as
the oil from your hands creates a soft warm polish over time.